[Ansteorra-missile] Re: Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:53:42 PDT 2005

I think the Siloflex APDs from Northstar archery are of the proper guage and they already have the groove cut in them.
Robin

Hello,

A moment of your time - since only 100+ PSI Siloflex and Asgard APD's
will be allowed after December 31st of this year.

Who has the 100 PSI Siloflex APD's available?

The only Siloflex that I have found has been in coils and not in
straight units in the Dallas area. If there are local suppliers of
straight Siloflex would like to know who and where they are.

What type of tools required to build Siloflex APD's? (i.e., hand tools
or power tools)

The only Siloflex APD's that are on line that I have found is 160 PSI
ones, is anyone building the lower rated Siloflex APD's?

Thank you,

MIchael Kettering

The smallest minority on Earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.  Ayn Rand