[Ansteorra-missile] Re: Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 26, Issue 2

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu Oct 6 20:24:13 PDT 2005

The only thing that I have to compared was 1 160 PSI siloflex APD
against a Golf Tube APD, could do that by just holding one in each hand.
Result could really tell the difference. It is a good idea, that was why
I was asking around if there were any suppliers of 100 PSI siloflex. If
the difference is NOT that great, then...

Michael Kettering