[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Ansteorra-missile] Type of Siloflex APD

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Oct 8 21:16:54 PDT 2005

Neither place had siloflex by the black pipe section. Lowes in fact had
theirs outside by the patio, pool and brick section. The 160 PSI was 1
inch, while the 100 PSI was 3/4 of an inch. Both are in coiled 100 ft
rolls and they were not willing to spilt a roll up.

You are correct - he is using 5/16" shafts and NOT 15/16" shafts, my bad.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind, although a dozen would be too many -
half that would be more than enough.

I am continuing to look not only at the Siloflex designs, but also
looking various methods to acquire a router set-up, including making
dremel function as such.

So, I am still in research mode. Will let you know on progress and might
take you up on offer on some samples. All this while attending college.

Thanks,

Michael Kettering