[Ansteorra-missile] Need Authorizing Marshals

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 11:15:27 PDT 2005

 Just posting a quick but important concern;
   At Gothic last weekend we had 4 heavy fighters who were interested in getting authorized as combat archers. Trouble is we had no archers who were warranted to authorize. Patrick Michael and Ulsted were both there and said they could take care of it but I need to follow up on that. This needs to be looked into as it is difficult to for some fighters (especially out in the Western Region) to get to some events and they may be waiting a long time for an event where they can get authorized.
Robin

The smallest minority on Earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.  Ayn Rand