[Ansteorra-missile] Need Authorizing Marshals

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Fri Sep 9 21:31:17 PDT 2005

Hi Mike, to clarify.  Per Society rules adopted by Ansteorra.  A archer may wear a full gauntlet with a archers gauntlet with a longbow.  They may also wear two archers gauntlets if they choose to.  Crossbows can wear either set.  Warning expect to be questioned at least once while having your armour inspected.  Not all marshals are aware of this.  I know I was questioned at GW this year by a Meridian knight and was lucky that Duke Patrick Michael was there to let him know of the change.

So keep wearing your full gauntlet that way I can see you wave when you shoot me.

Iaen Mor
John Moore