[Ansteorra-missile] IKCAC

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Aug 22 09:19:00 PDT 2006

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Am I correct in my understanding that shoot IKCAC, the participants do
> not need to be combat archery authorized and you just need a target
> archery marshal?
>
> Thanks,
> Donnchadh

You are correct.  In the IKCAC you shoot at TARGETS therefore it is
target archery using combat legal bows and ammo.

It doesn't become Combat Archery until you shoot at PEOPLE and then all
participants have to be combat authorized appropriately (those doing the
shooting and those being shot at) and you must have Missile Combat
Marshals present.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Deputy Society Earl Marshal for Combat Archery
eadric at scabrewer.com