[Ansteorra-missile] Relaying a Question for a Heavy Fighter

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Wed Aug 30 10:38:07 PDT 2006

greetings

> HL Eadric Anstapa
>eadric at scabrewer.com

>Or.... I got it.  Lets keep cans of various colored Spray Paint at Armor Inspection and spray a number of colored bands on every fighters lower leg in accordance with a carefully devised color coding system that will indicate what weapons the fighter is authorized to use.  No fighter shall be allowed to wear any armor or garb that would interfere with the proper recognition of that color coding system.<

i hope to stop laughing long enough to type this ; )
but offer these modifications .
wouldn't it be easier to spray paint the arms instead of the legs ??
that way you could make new rules where ( for example ) all regular swords have to be green, all polearms have to be purple, greatswords orange, etc .
then if someone picked up a weapon but didn't have that color stripe on their arm , everyone would know instantly if they were authorized in that weapons form .
or perhaps if spray paint was considered too drastic, perhaps bands of colored duct tape all the way around the chest and back of said combatant ??

thanx eadric , after having 2 friends have heart attacks in the last 3 days, i really needed the laugh .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon