[Ansteorra-missile] crossbow

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri May 19 20:58:34 PDT 2006

Lord EinarR Ragnarson wrote:
> I am looking at getting involved in combat archery.
> Will someone please tell me what the draw-weight limit
> is for a crossbow.
>
> "Honour es le Vie"
>
> Lord EinarR Ragnarson

For Combat Archery a thin shaft shooting crossbow in limited to 600
Inch-Pounds or less.

The inch-pounds of a crossbow  is mesagre my multiplying the weight of
the crossbow at a full-draw/cocked position times the power-stroke (the
power stroke is the distance of the string travel when the crossbow is
fired.

See your local archery marshal for help in determining if your crossbow
is ready for combat.

Regards,

-EA