[Ansteorra-missile] Clear the bow!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Dec 13 19:12:18 PST 2007

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair wrote:
> I actually find this conversation very interesting and enlightening.

I do as well and I think it is pretty important that we have these
discussions from time to time so that our archers and more important our
marshals know WHY the rules are the way they are and not just simply
what they are.

Without the WHY you likely won't have understanding, you can just hope
for compliance.

We don't always have to agree with one another (and we wont) but
hopefully we can always get to the point where we always understand
each other points and reasoning.

-EA