[Ansteorra-missile] Gulf War XVII Combat Archers

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:16:24 PST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 10:10 AM, William Black Dragon <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> I am sooo depressed that neither I nor my students shall be
> able to stand along side our fellows upon the field of
> battle again this year.

And the prowess and fellowship on the field shall be the lesser for it.  I
look forward to the day where we will all be back on the battlefield testing
ourselves against our mighty foes.  Rest well and take care of your troubles
brother, we shall take the field and prove to the Known World the prowess of
Ansteorra!

Adieu,

-JP