[Ansteorra-missile] Please read - question from List Admin

Cionaodh O'Hosey CionaodhOHosey at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 18:38:29 PST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Eadric Anstapa wrote:

> What to ya'll think?

Voted against it.
I am just a heavy fighter who is interested in the goings on in
Combat Archery but I have no interest in the subject of Target
Archery. If forced to wade thru the Target Archery posts I would drop
the list entirely making me just one more heavy fighter who is
clueless about Combat Archery. Being Clueless would also tend to make
me like and support Combat Archery a whole lot less.

Centurion Cionaodh O'Hosey