[Ansteorra-missile] Please read - question from List Admin

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Feb 18 19:03:04 PST 2008

Vote against combining the two lists.

If both lists are such low volume, then do away with both and just post
to the kingdom list - Ansteorra.org. That way everyone in the Kingdom
would be aware of what is happening and perhaps might get a couple more
people involved. By eliminating both lists would lessen the load on the
people who are admin to the various lists.

YIS,
Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes KM
Combat Archer - Sable Talon