ARN - Re: Doule-wide Epees (was from Kazimir, what does it take?)

Robert Kern Wolfe at intellisys.net
Wed Apr 14 13:29:23 PDT 1999

I see your points, no pun intended.  I kind of felt that way myself, just
wanted to air it for discussion.  Unfortunately I am laid up with a torn
knee and my assistants are handling the practices right now.  (One is an
outhorized marshall)  Thanks for the observations.

I'm going to get someone to drive me to fencing practice monday just so I
can talk to people about that and other things.

BTW if anyone is interested, I have made a website for the fencing guild of
Falconridge.  If you wanna peek.......

http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/seahawk/index.html

Robert Wolfe
Rapier Marshall of Falconridge