ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

chauncey_r_roschbach@reliantenergy.com chauncey_r_roschbach at reliantenergy.com
Wed Apr 14 13:58:26 PDT 1999

Greetings Suidom!

At last a kindred spirit! I've watched this list, and others, for quite
some time now, and have waited for someone of like mind to appear.

>LET'S START BY SLANDERING THAT POMPOUS OVERBEARING MODIUS FELLOW

By all means let's! Have you ever noticed how he follows around better
fighters, like say, that dashing Lord Elyas fellow, cashing in on their
reputations and trying to look like he's important? Geez, and the
overpowering Tuetonic aroma, like over cooked sauerbraten, I don't know how
Elyas stands it, the guy's a total sycophant...

I can't wait to meet you!

Yours,

Jaun Pedro el Chuppacabra
(but you call call me J... ah... that one's just too easy...)