ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

Brian Graef chivalric at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:38:17 PDT 1999

Greetings!

As this is my first ever post I will make it short and sweet. I am new
to light weapon fighting and the SCA in general. I have no real big
concerns for the fencing community. Of course this is said somewhat
out of ignorance since I have not been around long enough to know
exactly WHAT some of the issues are. But also, its not my nature to
complain. I am out there just to have fun and been doing so for 3
months now. Hope to be doing so for a long time to come.

Ullric