ARN - Be affraid

mbhite@arn.net mbhite at arn.net
Fri Apr 16 12:37:37 PDT 1999

Computer authorization¿  that's not on my card, who can card me for such
a thing. .........Don cards,  who would make such a thing must just be
another of those many rumors. .....to bad I didn't get  pictures last
weekend,  I could have gotten some so good ones!    Hey  Matthias, I bet
you could get a really good picture to use *grin*.

Marquet
Donovan's