ARN - Re: ARN - Problems¿

PotterKD@aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 21:33:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/12/99 10:04:35 AM EST, gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
writes:

<< Do others see this as a problem?  What do you think we can
 > do to improve this? >>

Personally I have seen this as a big problem for the SCA in general.  I think
it stems from people coming and going so often that sometimes we all just
wait around and see if they "stick" around.  As for me I try to combat this
feeling with fight someone I know.....fight someone I don't....fight someone
I know....  If I am aware of my efforts and attempt to reach out -- I also
find I tend to meet some of the nicest people around.

Doña Kayleigh