ARN - Gulf War non Don Melee

PotterKD@aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 21:25:07 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/1999 11:15:24 PM Central Standard Time,
CADET1313 at aol.com writes:

<< I have to ask. What is a light cavalry group anyway >>

Well, since you asked.....let me explain how the whole thing is going to be
set up so it will all make sense.  There are three parts to the melee as in
heavy.  A light cavalry, a heavy cavalry and the line.

The light cavalry disturbs the line on the other side -- it causes chaos.
Engages - stops fights and then pulls away or fight those who mean a lot to
the other side to keep them busy not ness to kill them.

The heavy cavalry mows down its opponent.  It sees the hole in the "wall" and
just at the right time punches through.  They don't stop to fight -- dagger
hit, in your face keep going.  Unusually they die but take a number out with
them.

The line -- well that is self explanatory and as Hawkins mentioned in his
first post....you have a field commander tying the whole thing together.
Does all this make sense?

K.