ARN - Re: Blade Inspection

Jesus Cavazos jcavazos at TTACS.TTU.EDU
Tue Feb 9 11:29:26 PST 1999

At 04:13 AM 2/9/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>A hands-on class --- not with all good blades, but
>with mostly bad blades --- would be excellent for all marshals.
>
>A beginners class discussing proper equipment maintenance would be
>excellent for all fighters and marshals.
><end snip>
>
>I would enjoy such classes or a forums for marshals. We bring our stuff,
>we talk, as marshals, not as fighters.
>
>Mahee

Here, here. I think it's a great idea. No matter how long one has been
marshalling, we all start to develope bad habits. If we had a class to
discuss marshalling, it would help all of us to remember all those little
things we should be doing. Maybe if we could hold such a class once a year
per region. That way we could all have a chance to attend one class, or
more, per year.

Toshiro Koi
Bonwicke

Worry of no one's honor but your own.