ARN - Greetings and Gulf War!

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jan 7 10:40:37 PST 1999

Greetings, all!

Welcome, again, to the Ansteorra-Rapier list.  I'm excited that so many people
have hopped aboard, already.

First off, I'd like to point out that this list can also serve as a place to
note the good things that are going on in our community.
Personally, at the last few tournies that I've attended, I've been quite
impressed with many of the new folk who have come out to play with us.  We
should make sure to support them, and make sure that they feel welcome.

Second....
I've been thinking about Gulf War....
First...who all thinks that they might be attending?
Second...Does anybody out there know what format the Ansteorran tourney is going
to have?

Isobel