ARN - Princess's blade

Kendall Johnson avalon1321 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 08:40:15 PDT 1999

I don't usually say much on what goes on, but this is a little close to
a situation that happened in the Barony of bonwick a few years. A group
of light fighters wanted to make an honor guard for the Baroness. This
was resonable since there was a baronial guard composed of heavy
fighters for the Baron. But when the idea spend further than outside
the Barony they quickly told that they were "stepping" on the Don's
toes. Though the Don's are the Queen's guard. To bring this to a close
I think the idea has merit and although we only have a princess for a
few months it is something to bring the cadets together.

A respectful bow is never out of place.
Rufus Guthrie
Adlersrhue