ARN - Case contributions

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Sun Nov 21 22:11:38 PST 1999

Dear Gentles,

I earlier asked for contributions for an article on fighting with two rapiers I am writing for an academy .  I got a very few responses, most being requests for the finished article.  If anybody felt initial interest in sending me a quick email on your thoughts, techniques, or experiences, but later forgot or ran short on time, feel free to send it to me.

If anybody didn't see the first post, I am looking for short contributions on case fighting which I may edit for spelling or necessary grammar, but not content.  Include any name or titles you want included and your group and kingdom.  I appreciate any additions because I feel they will make the resulting work more rounded.

Stephen Hawkins
Cadet to Don James Navarre
Shire of the Wastelands, Ansteorra
cbackus at enid dot com