ARN - Battle of the Pines Challange

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Sep 6 12:30:04 PDT 1999

The time is rapidly approaching to select a new Defender of the Pines.  I
invite any wishing to vie for this honor to please come to Battle of the
Pines XVI.

In addition, I would like to offer the following challenge.

It is felt that one of the things that a white scarf should do is fight
well.  Therefore, any person (who is not a member of that order or it's
equivalent) who should defeat a white scarf in honorable combat in our
list will receive a prize commensurate to the feat.

To facilitate equity in this challenge, I will face any who are unlucky
enough to not draw a don or dona in the list.

I thank you all for your time.

Ansgar von Aachen