ARN - What is your preference

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Tue Sep 7 11:20:10 PDT 1999

Let me add some more questions:

How many layers is it taking to pass the punch test?
Has it been holding up to heavy wear, and frequent washing?
	[2-3+ times a week, regularly]
Has anyone been punch-testing their's monthly?
	How long have you been using it?
	Any problems?
	Where are you doing the test?
		(back, underarm, where it looks worn, using a punch-patch....)

I'm curious about how it's holding up.

~Adela