ARN - To Honor the Rose

PotterKD@aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 05:29:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/27/2000 10:47:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
dariusobells at hotmail.com writes:

<< It is my wish to forge forward with the tournament concept I have
presented
 on this list as well. I am in hopes that the tourney that I call "Honoring
 the Rose" >>

Greetings unto the list!

I think that all ideas are wonderful so please do not take this as a "squash"
but......I think (since I am on both list) having the Ladies of the Rose
Tourney and then the Honor for the Ladies of the Rose Tourney and etc......is
kinda getting everyone and everybody very confused.  I would ask that the
Ladies of the Rose try to get their tourney situated -- still some goings on
with that -- let the Kingdom and them get use to the idea and then come up
with a third.

K.
Just my 2 cents from seeing everything that is going on........