ARN - Defender of the Roses Changes

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:18:38 PDT 2000

Your Gracious Grace,

You mentioned the date of December 15.  The Barony of Bjornsborg is holding
the
Academy of the Sword that very weekend.  This is to be the heavy weapons
version
of Academy of the Rapier.  Unless you were thinking of the Bjornsborg event,
it
is with a heavy heart that many Bjornsborgers will be unable to attend.

Where ever, and when ever the tournament is, I wish you much luck.  And, if
can, I would love to participate.

Harry

Thanks Harry,

Basically, I have to see what everyone wants to do?  Do you all want to have
this opposite of the Heavy Weapons event?

Also, the Bjornsbog event isn't on calendar yet, I guess that is why I got
the 15th as a potential date.  But don't worry, we can move things around to
accommodate people if necessary.  I adore Bjornsborg and would never want to
mess anything up out that way :)

I would love to hear individual thoughts about the date and ideas etc...you
can email me at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Larissa