ARN - Squires and Cadets et al.

amberd@flash.net amberd at flash.net
Mon Dec 4 08:04:49 PST 2000

S&C was great fun.  Congratulations to the two chosen as the overall victors.
Lord Avery Shaw for light and Ishmael for heavy. My apologies for misspelled
names. The weather was perfect for the event. The chill in the air during court
helped bring the community closer together. ;-)

I particularly enjoyed the snowball tourney. It was the first one I have
participated in.  It was set up so that if the captain of the team died then
the team lost. This gave lots of opportunities for finding strategic ways to
both defend and attack the captains.