ARN - Ansteorra's Rose's Tourney

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:55:06 PST 2000

Hi!

First I wanted to thank everyone for a beautiful and memorable tournament!

Alot of people spent many, many hours working on food, largess, the armorial
and the list field dags, and all of us felt that it was worth every second
of our efforts, because all who attended made it such a special and
wonderful day!  We could not have asked for a better first tournament!

To answer Don Modius, Sir Duncan fought the "by" fights as well as entering
the lists.

We gave out many thanks at the event, but I wanted again to give word fame
to the Barony of Bjornsborg, Lord Harry, Lady Amerinda and Dona Isobel who
were incredible and invaluable in helping me do this from 6 hours away, and
to Master Cynric and Baroness Seraphina, And Sir Emrys and Baroness Brianna,
who are in my heart the embodiment of the Dream, and were a great
inspiration to all of us the entire weekend.

Members of Our order have decided to chronicle these tournaments, and I know
that this premier tournament will give them many wonderful pages of grace
and valor to document.

Again, Thank You!  Because it was for this Community that the Muse of
Inspiration came for us to begin these Tournaments for all to enjoy.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Larissa