ARN - Ansteorran Spring Melees

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Feb 9 13:36:30 PST 2000

I thank those in other kingdoms for their patience.

Hey people!  It's that time again.  Come on over to Jones Country for the
Spring Melees (brought to you by those friendly people in Graywood).

It's Feb. 18-20 and we plan to fight all day and party all night if
possible.  See the Jan or Feb Blackstar for directions or email me
privately.  We'll have open field, castle, bridge, & ravine senarios plus
anything else we might cook up.  Come and have fun and join in on one of
the last melee practices before we meet our good friends over in Trimaris.

On a related note :

I have a few openings for some fighters.  You must like fast food and be
able to eat on the run.  You cannot be finicky and should be able to dine
on just about anything.  No sit down dinner for us.  The pay is low, the
working conditions hazardous, but it'll be a lot of fun at the war.

If you think you fit the bill, send your resume (along with a list of
next-of-kin) privately or see me at Spring Melees.

Don Ansgar von Aachen