ARN - Tournament Styles

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 07:58:41 PST 2000

I have no idea how it would be done or if it is even a good idea. The heavy
comunity pound their way in the front gate of a castle, but most of their
woeapon styles must cange once they get in the corridors do to lack of room
to move. I have been under the impressions, and again I may be wrong, that
our weapon of choice was mainly, when used by nobility, an indoor
weapon(sort of). But on to the idea.

How about combat inside the castle. A room by room deal, type of thing.
Layout a floorplan, and fight inside the building. Again, I have no idea how
to do this or if it is a good idea.

mahee