ARN - women only...

che' . chromium17 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:39:19 PST 2000

I disagree with seperating the tournaments into genders.  I am also a youth
rapier fighter, just turned 17.  I believe that people are not cowed by the
gender of their opponent, but by the difference in skill level and how well
they know their opponent.  Both of these can be corrected with time.

As for doing this with Youth Rapier, I think that currently the group is too
small to be dividing it into parts already.  First we need a group, whether
it be co-ed or not.

-Lady Carn of Stargate