ARN - Heavy/Light Rapier

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 15:23:48 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/28/00 1:43:50 PM Central Standard Time,
toshirokoi at hotmail.com writes:

<< Why not have a heavy rapier AND a light rapier tournament at an event.
That
 way everybody can fight in which ever style they wish. Or in both.

 Toshiro Koi

 Ansteorra >>

Separate, but equal? Hmmm, has this been tried before?

    Don't get me wrong, I like playing HR, too.  But, any rapier exclusivity
would not be appropriate at this time.  Lets give it a few years and then
test the waters.  Right now, the tub seems to be a bit hot.

Harry - picking nits.