ARN - Heavy/Light Rapier

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 29 06:24:00 PST 2000

>From: CADET1313 at aol.com
>To: ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: ARN - Heavy/Light Rapier
>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:27:59 EST

<<  Why not have a heavy rapier AND a light rapier tournement at an event.
That
>  way everybody can fight in which ever style they wish. Or in both.
>
>  Toshiro Koi
>
>  Ansteorra >>
>
>Because if it was done at GotG who would get the Guantlet?
>Pieter

I'm not saying do it at every event. It won't work at some events because
the event is for a specific purpose. I'm saying why not try it at events
where you don't need an overall rapier winner. If you can have two winners,
think about it?
But like I said, this is only an idea for discussion. Not something I demand
to happen.

Toshiro Koi

Ansteorra

"The Fields are green,