ARN - Ansteorran Rapier Academy

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jul 6 10:43:53 PDT 2000

Scotty is supposed to be:
http://www.rapiers.com   But I'm not connecting.
MAS has more or less disappeared.

If you wanted to get creative and don't mind buying things from Triplette, write
or call for Phillip and hope that he picks up his messages when on the road.  If
he reads his email and -if- they brought any with them, Triplette is at the
National Fencing Championships, in Austin.  Phillip's coming down to our Academy
this weekend.   If all of the planets allign and they have any doublewides with
them, perhaps one could be delivered.  I'd give this about an 5% chance of
actually working out.

Isobel