ARN - Cover Art

amberd@flash.net amberd at flash.net
Fri Jul 7 07:56:30 PDT 2000

Oh my, Isobel, you sound so distraught. We could always remove all of the
covers and put on new ones. You should be able to find a picture of Brendan
standing with the Queen over a pile of stacked weapons holding a hat with a
period university in the background (maybe even a bishop), do the needed
manipulations to put it into a format appropriate for use for the cover. I
think we even have enough sheets of card stock to print out new covers.

Amerinda di Praga
co-editor AoR bklt