ARN - Academy

Lady Odette odette at cox-internet.com
Mon Jul 10 15:01:18 PDT 2000

Glad to hear everyone had a good time.  Wish I could've been there.
...sigh... maybe next year.  ;-)
Say Isobel, is there any way you can put the booklet on the Ansteorra Rapier
Website in PDF format so those of us that couldn't make it get a copy of it?
That would be cool....  :-)    Thanks a bunch...

Odette
Adlersruhe, Ansteorra