ARN - Instructor Certification

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:36:41 PDT 2000

This was posted on Rapier-net, in the context of an endless discussion
that meandered around the lack of teaching quality/uniformity, etc.,
associated with SCA rapier...

I replied something like:  Won't fly in Ansteorra.  We'd fight heavy
instead and take up spear.

Remember this, when considerations are made about future Society Rapier
Marshals....

Isobel

There Is no real process for training in the SCA:

I think that it may be time to discuss an inter-kingdom training and
certification process, by which we can train and certify instructors.

Phillip Jones
Triplette Competition Arms
101 East Main Street
Elkin, NC 28621