ARN - AoR Booklet

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sun Jun 25 19:07:51 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Ledonna Wallace <tavy at swbell.net>
To: <ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: ARN - AoR Booklet

> Here's the web site:
>
> http://www.seawinds.org/rapsched.htm
>
> I didn't see you name on it but I only went there just now to get the
address.
> Delphina
>
> Chauncey Roschbach wrote:
>
> > Greetings all,
> >
> > About a year ago, I was asked to teach a class at AoR on drills and
drilling
> > by Diego. Other than the article for the AoR booklet, I've not heard

Greetings,

on the AoR bookets, I have not been able to attend a academy, nor will I be
able to attend the one this year, Does anyone know whre I can get copies of
past AoR booklets to add to my little rapier library, I would relly love to
read them.  Or if someone as a copy or copies that I might be able to borrow
that would be great....

Thanks,
Marquet
mbhite at arn.net