ARN - leather armor

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Mon Mar 6 14:45:33 PST 2000

I think the rules still mandate 4 oz. leather or heavier.  Personally, I
would go with that, since the heavier the leather, the harder it is to call
blows through.

Note:  Unless you're specifically going for the "buffe coat" look, I'd
advise against light-colored suedes.  Ansteorran list fields are filthy
(trust me on this - I have to constantly clean marks and dirt off of my tan
jerkin).

Don Etienne