ARN - ARticles for Academy Booklet

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed May 10 13:44:53 PDT 2000

It's in Seawinds. July 7 - 9.  Air conditioned class area.  Right on the beach.
Looks really nice.

I'm doing the booklet.  I've been calling for articles for months!   Anybody
else want to write something?  Anybody?  Bueller?  Etienne?

Diego de Valor ( diegovalor at aol.com ) is handling the classes.  I've cc'd him at
the top.  Send him Email if you're interested in teaching something....

Isobel