ARN - Mendersham Defender

Coby Lynd mcdougal at abilene.com
Sun May 14 08:45:47 PDT 2000

Greetings to all,

We are currently planning our defender tourney for Mendersham and our previous Rapier Marshall and Seneshal departed our company without leaving accurate records. We would like to make contact with our current Champion. We believe it is Don Robin, but I do not know how to contact him or even if this is correct. Please contact me if you have any information.
Thank you.

In Service to the Crown and the dream,
Duncan MacDougall of Mendersham
acting Rapier Marshal