ARN - Order of the Rose Tournament

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:12:20 PST 2000

Hi.

I wanted to thank everyone on the list for bringing up reminders of the
Order of the Rose Tournament upcoming in Bjornsborg!

This is the first we hope of many such tournaments, and all of the members
of the Order of the Rose are working hard to make it special and different,
and of course alot of fun!

All of the Roses who will be present are bringing largess to grant to the
fighters that inspire them through out the day, and it is our hopes that
pageantry and beauty will be abounding.

There will also be a large armorial at the event making it's debut of all of
the heraldry of the past Queen's of Ansteorra, and of those who reside here
as well.  A special thanks to HL Darius of the Bells for being the artist
behind this creative force and helping those of us who are drawing impaired!

Also I would like to thank all of you who have over the past months giving
me alot of ideas and enthusiasm to make this happen!

Hope to see many of you there!

Larissa