ARN - Regional Rapier Parctice

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Sep 11 22:08:17 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I would like to invite all to a regional rapier practice in the Western
Region.  As you may have heard it's this coming Sunday, Sept 17th, in
Bonwicke (Lubbock, TX) at there normal practice site (Maxy park link to a
map below) at 2:30pm.

Lord Achlies, our new Western Regional Captain, is running serval melee
scenarios.  There will  also be a full blown tournament  ran by Western-Star
for those who wish to test their individual skills. Please come out and show
your support for the rapier community.........We would love to have people
from outside our region  and help further rapier here in the western reaches
of Ansteorra.

A map to practice site can be found  at:
http://users.arn.net/~mbhite/war.htm

So, I challenge you to come out and have fun with us, and please pass this
information along to others who may not be on-line  -thank you

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan
Western Regional Rapier  Marshal, Ansteorra