ARN - new marshal's handbook draft online

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 20:48:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/14/00 10:46:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
ferret1 at cox-internet.com writes:

<<
 Hmm...mine says something in Latin (about wire-whippers, I think...*grin*)
 Seriously, this sounds like tha problem we had many years ago in the College
 of Heralds....a new submission form every week, and if you didn’t have the
 right one, it wasn’t legal...So, next question: Are we integrating the Youth
 Rapier qualifications into our current card? (Marshal, Instructor,
 authorized youth & age group, etc?)

 In Service, I remain
 Alden Pharamond
 Rosenfeld, Ansteorra