ARN - While we're talking about the new cards..."okey-dokey"

Hughes, David DJ SCC DH982420 at MSXWHWTC.shell.com
Tue Sep 19 09:22:20 PDT 2000

The very concept of requiring documentation is mundane and inelegant.
And challenging a professional's abilities or demanding to see his
credentials  prior to 1800 might well have resulted in challenge of a
different sort <G>

David Gallowglass