ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Paul DeLisle ferret1 at cox-internet.com
Tue Sep 19 15:33:09 PDT 2000

> > Okay....I've got to say it.
> >
> > The "Okey Dokey" makes me cringe, too...
>
> Alright, that's three.  Two more and we can form a movement :-)
>
> Etienne

Okay, guess I better put my vote in here:

To the tune of (you guessed it) The Alice's Restaurant Entire Massacree
Movement:

It don't matter how well you fight
You can't avoid the "Okey-Doke"
   (...two, three, four...)
It don't matter how well you fight
You just - can't avoid the "Okey-Doke"

(you see) It don't matter if you're debonaire
'Cause the card, it says that you just don't care

It don't matter how well you fight
You can't avoid the "Okey-Doke"

Okay...that was horrible...

ya wanna get some respect an' stuff, ya gotta sing *loud*...
put it this way: I haven't been typing for very long
but I *could* type for long (I *could* write the entire Massacree)

....I'm not proud.....

Or tired.....

So let's try it again, with four-part harmony and feeling....

We're just waitin' for it to come around again on the keyboard...

All right....:

It don't matter how well you fight
You can't avoid the "Okey-Doke"
  (we love you, Hawkins) [or "Kief-y", take your pick]
It don't matter how well you fight
You can't avoid the "Okey-Doke"

(you see) It don't matter if you're debonnaire
'Cause the card, it says that you just don't care

It don't matter how well you fight
You can't avoid the "O - key - Doke"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(insert thunderous applause)

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Rosenfeld, Ansteorra