ARN - Stagnation?

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Tue Sep 19 19:59:19 PDT 2000

Now this is a worthy topic-I have seen many of the groups have been having a
decline. The Loch and Stargate had reached the point that their individual
practices were not worth attending, then the two groups merged parctices with a
new day and time and there is a good regrowth. The best I can figure is that the
health of a practice is very cyclical and when is starts to fade needs a new
twist to invigorate it
 Robert