ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Tue Sep 19 20:16:43 PDT 2000

> Ummm...did you never see the letterin th BS and online that stated that
the old
> style cards HAD to be replaced before GW this year-ie your card has been
illegal
> since then
>  Robert
> (minor point-but umm maybe that would have been a good time to read your
card)

Nope, I wasn't engaging in Tourney fighting at the time and any marshallate
stuff leading up to GW wasn't registering on my radar since I wasn't going.

Of course, what worries me is that I used my old card at Queen's without
anyone saying anything.  In fact, it was my old card stuck in my mask that
allowed me to recover it so quickly when it got left behind on site.

Etienne
Who wasn't going to post further on this, but it's only peripherally
connected to the previous issue.