ARN - Stagnation?

Chandranath russ at randomgang.com
Tue Sep 19 21:00:33 PDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 10:31:02PM -0500, David Whitford wrote:
> I would be glad to go over some twists that have worked when I was RM in
> Ravensfort-will you be at Elfsea?

Alas, no...that's one more trip than I can take this season.  I will be at
Wastelands Defender, Namron Protectorate, Crown Tourney, Bryn Gwlad Baronial,
and Margrave/Vormund (phew!) and who knows beyond that.

I'm sure the entire list is fascinated by my schedule, but hey, if you don't
know me, come say hi at one of these; I love meeting people.  I'm the one in
either the turban or the Moroccan beanie (so to speak).  With the Indian baby
(people recognize her FAR before they recognize me). :)

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy
Musician in the King's Players