[Ansteorra-rapier] RE: [Ansteorra-announce] N Regional rapier practice

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Tue Aug 7 20:20:11 PDT 2001

The rapier melee practice hosted by the Shire of Mooneschadowe was a great
success.  We had 14 fighters attend and we all had a blast!
I would like to thank all the fighters who came to fight and everyone else
who came to support us. Special thanks to Ld. Walter Robin for coordinating
everything!

Gulf War will be here before we know it.  It is time to get ready!

HL Therese Maria Giovanni
NR Rapier Warlord